Casteel is committed to renewable energy development. A forerunner in the construction of wind turbine, solar, biomass generation facilities, hydro-electric, and renewable energy sources throughout the United States, Casteel’s experience delivers the engineering, procurement, and construction expertise to help customers get more power on the grid within critical scheduling and budget constraints.
Highly trained project management teams are able to complete substation, transmission, and collection design and construction.
Casteel's services include:
- Feasibility and engineering studies
- Electrical substation, transmission, and collection system designs and concepts
- Budget preparation and cost control analysis
- Electrical project management service
- Procurement and cost controls
- Substation construction
- Transmission line and collection overhead construction
- Underground collection installation
- Quality control and assurance processes
- Turbine and "down" tower wiring installation
- High voltage testing and commissioning
- Long-term electrical maintenance
Safety is by far the biggest indicator of our success and what drives our business. We work to protect our workforce at all costs and understand that it's vital to our clientele. At Casteel Corporation, we believe safety is a differentiator in our value proposition.