Casteel is committed to the substation, transmission, and gird technology business sectors. The depth of our experience enables them to provide clients with in-house turnkey service from engineering and procurement to construction. This eliminates the timely process of the standard engineer, bid, and build concepts.
From day one, Casteel’s focus is on client needs and the implementing and engineering of cost-effective solutions. We provide electrical and construction services that range from permitting, engineering management, line clearing and civil design to erosion and sedimentation planning, as well as all facets of substation/grid technologies incorporating design and construction in one stop. Casteel’s professionals are providers who can manage the totality of any substation/transmission/grid technology construction project to ensure your return on investment and meet ever-shrinking timeline demands.
Casteel Corporation's services include:
- 24 hour Emergency Services
- Electrical Engineering
- Single Line Drawings of Substation / Transmission
- Three Line Drawings of Substation / Transmission
- Short Circuit and Relay Coordination Study
- Ground Grid “Step Touch Potential” Studies
- Below Grade Conduit and Cable Trench Layout
- Conduit and Cable Schedules
- DC Wiring and Layout
- AC Wiring and Layout
- Control Wiring and Layout
- Professional Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Steel Structural Calculations and Drawings
- Concrete Foundation Calculations and Layout Drawings
- Transformer Containment Pad and Control House Design and Drawings
- Transmission and Substation Topographical Drawings with Erosion and
- Sedimentation Controls
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Design and Drawings
Safety is by far the biggest indicator of our success and what drives our business. We work to protect our workforce at all costs and understand that it's vital to our clientele. At Casteel Corporation, we believe safety is a differentiator in our value proposition.